*Kozu'sBlog*
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Blog thirteen
1)I think I'll confuse on the test because I can't remember the mean of word and how have to explain.
2)I have to check words and phrases about business on the textbook!!
1 comment:
Amanda
July 24, 2010 at 5:46 PM
Very good job!!! 5
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
H classmates
Mary Jo P
Yuka Numazaki
Maho Sawachi
Yuki Sakurai
Yuka Futakuchi
Mizuki Takishima
Ayumi Wakasa
Masumi Kawaguchi
Aya Fujimoto
Haruka Yabe
Mariko Kakita
Masumi Wakamatsu
Ayaka Makiishi
Izumi Aragane
Mai Sawada
Chikako Ieda
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(14)
►
August
(1)
▼
July
(4)
Blog thirteen
Blog twelve
Blog eleven
Blog ten
►
June
(3)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(2)
►
2009
(14)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(2)
About Me
kozue
View my complete profile
Very good job!!! 5
ReplyDelete