Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I love

I think that to play the instrument is same to express feeling. The instrument is honest. I grow up with instruments on my life.
I don't like to play the instrument when I was kindergarther. Then I learned how to play the piano. To play the piano is boring for me because to practice was pain for child so my piano sounds was indicative of my boring feeling.
I can to express various feeling when I was Jr.high school. I became a member of the brass band club and I began to play the trumpet. To play the trumpet is very difficult so I practiced very hard. One day, I got over the wall! I could enjoy to play the trumpet because I got the basic ability of trumpet at once, I leaned to effort. I feeled various feeling in Jr.high and high school then, I expressed my feeling to play the trumpet. Trumpet is just my spring.
Now, I play the Japanene instrument at Japanene festival then I communicate with various people of generation in my home town. I began to this when I was elementary school so local people kept an eye on me for a long time. I think that is good relationship.
I leaned many thigs through the instrument on my life. To play the instrument is mature my character. I think that to play the music is the best way to touch people's heart. I want to convey my feeling with people through to play the instrement.

No comments:

Post a Comment